Cement Grouting Pumps
Product Code : 004
Brand Name : METRO INDUSTRIES
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- Packing as per customer requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Metro MI-MCGP-1 Manual Cement Grout Pumps:
MI -MCGP-1 is manual operated piston pump designed to perform wide variety of applications for Pumping low viscosity material, slurries and especially for grouting cement mortars.The pump is majorly used in construction and mining industry for injecting material into wide and medium size gap in beams, columns ,basement walls and flooring, lift shaft concrete wall fillup etc. In mining industry it is used to fill up micro concrete pillows where there is gap between structure and rock and for soil stabilization. It has application in chemical industry also to pump out chemical slurries
Features and Advantages:
- Robust and sturdy metal construction increases equipment life and resist from frequent breakdowns.
- Designed compact to work in confined areas in construction sites and mining shafts where transportation, operation and access is difficult.
- Can be mounted even on a scaffold platform at any height.
- Designed for easy operation ,and can be easily dismantled and repaired .
- Easy availability of spares parts.
|Pressure||10 kgs / cms ( 140psi)|
|Output||10 to 12 liters /min|
|Inlet||1’’ Bsp (25mm )|
|Outlet||¾’’ Bsp ( 20mm)|
|Dimension||L x W x H 1100 x 250 x 600|
|Inlet hose||2 meters|
|Outlet hose||3 meters|
|Piston Dia/Displacement||110mm/ 42mm|
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
- Port of Dispatch: Bangalore
- Delivery Time: Immediate
- Packaging Details: Cartoon Box Packing.